New Message: Re: How do you have your manila server configured?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Jan 20 02:42:16 CST 2008

By: Scott Girard (sgirard at bigsea.com)

I'm using a combination of Frontier and Apache too. I haven't found a good way around the web interface, but I like how Frontier generates the picture shortcuts, etc.

If I were posting a ton of pictures, I might look for another solution, but the web interface works OK for my purposes. I did have to create a kluge of an Applescript/shell script to get my images hosted on a remote server rather than my local Frontier server, but it seems to be working OK so far.