New Message: Calling all AddedValues users.

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Thu Mar 20 18:07:15 CDT 2008

By: Marlin Schaefer (a_reelbigfish at hotmail.com)

I realize this isn't supported by Userland. But I'm curious if anyone else here uses AddedValues? I'd really like to find a few fellow AV users to bounce ideas off of and discuss AV in general.

Anyone else out there using AV with Manila?

And although it is not particularly impressive those of you who would like to see an example of a manila website utilizing AddedValues take a look at my website: http://www.curlykoa.com Particularly the store section is all run by AV.

-M