New Message: Notifications Stopped? Any suggestions appreciated!

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Mar 21 17:30:36 CDT 2008

By: Bill (lists at whalesong.org)

Hello,

About a week to 10 days ago the email notifications regarding backup from my server just stopped?

When I look in the site home info, it shows that a backup has been done:

Last backed up: 22/3/08; 3:38:14 AM but I am not receiving the email. How would I trouble shoot this?

I have disabled and re-enabled the back to see if that will shake anything loose?

The mail on the server is still working and nothing has been changed on my filters.

Thanks in advance.

BIll