CMS Expo

Kelly Thomas kthomas at siu.edu
Thu May 7 16:54:48 CDT 2009

I would hope that whoever is in charge of Userland would strongly
consider attending and presenting at the very next CMS Expo. As one
who did attend, it was great. There was a lot of synergy, positive
vibes and I think Manila would be loved and appreciated for what it
is. A lot of developers did the "crossover" seminars about other CMS
systems.

and even better... some developers might actually catch an interest
in extending it. This community needs to grow and be promoted.

Read a little more:
   http://www.joomlashack.com/joomla-powered/356-chicago-cms-expo-wrapup

http://www.cmsexpo.net/

I've also thought about taking the CMS Showdown challenge all by
myself using Manila. 100 hours seems like a LOT of time to build a
manila site.
   http://cmsshowdown.com/

While _I_ know it's still a very viable system, It's sad to see one
of the first houses on the block fall into disrepair or be seen as
behind the times.

/kelly thomas
SIU
Daily Egyptian