Proxy/Firewall Problem (still working on it)

Ken Dow Me at KenDow.Com
Tue Dec 11 05:08:19 PST 2001

Add the following two entries to config.mainresponder.domains,
without changing your existing configuration:

http://prototype.uni-hd.de -> a copy of what your
http://129.206.94.200 entry contains
http://www.prototype.uni-hd.de -> the string "http://prototype.uni-hd.de"

That will direct all three (the IP address, the "prototype" subdomain
and "www" subdomain) incoming requests to the same site. Hope this
helps.

--
Regards,
Ken @ http://www.kendow.com

Eat and carouse with Bacchus, or munch dry bread with Jesus, but
don't sit down without one of the gods. - D.H. Lawrence