Moving sites to new hardware

Peter Harbeson pete at infoliage.com
Thu Dec 12 08:47:29 PST 2002

Thanks for your help. The URLs aren't really a problem, but the file
system pathnames are all absolute and there's no base path anywhere. I
guess a search-and-replace script is needed after all, and I'll just
hope there aren't any more problems hidden in there somewhere. I can't
say I have a love-hate relationship with Manila; it's more like
dislike-hate. I end up having to change Userland code all the time!
Thanks again,
Pete