Frontier Discussion Group Macros?

Joshua Lipton/Slowtrain joshua at theslowtrain.com
Tue Dec 17 10:23:03 PST 2002

I only describe these as macros because I assume they are... but I need some
help here.

Client wants me to make some modifications to the discussion group that I
have built into my Manila site. I'm using the Ultimate discussion theme,
only because it seemed like a good baseline to work from. But when it comes
to modifying this stuff, I can't manage to find where most of the layout is
being managed.

For instance: Under the recent topics view (the default view for this
discussion theme) you get a list of recent topics, and at the bottom you get
"Create a new topic to add to the discussion group". I'd like to double that
at the top of the message list, but I can't for the life of me figure out
where this text is being generated. In the actual template
(topicListTemplate) I'm assuming this is actually generated by the
{messageList} macro... but where do I find it?

So... help me find the macros associated with discussion groups. Have pity
on me :)

Joshua