Multiple domains problem

Dan Mitchell dan at mitchell.fhda.edu
Mon Dec 30 09:57:35 PST 2002

I'm in the process of moving my Frontier installation to a different
machine and I'm running into some problems setting up domains on the
new machine. (To simplify things I am _not_ moving any of the actual
site data from the old server to the new - I'm basically starting from
scratch on the new server.)

The main symptom that I'm seeing in the Domains preferences page in
web-based admin. This page has two sections, "Domains" and "Domains on
this Server."

At some point after setting up one or more additional domains the
"Domains on this Server" section stopped listing the actual domains and
instead only shows at error message:

	[Macro error: Can't find a sub-table named "00001000 siteTree".]

Clues about resolving this would be very helpful since I seem to be
stuck at this point.

(Mac OS 9.2.2 running with tons of ram on an iMac.)

Thanks.

Dan

--

d    a    n        m    i    t    c    h    e    l    l

music department | de anza college
http://faculty.deanza.fhda.edu/mitchelldan/
office: 408.864.8511
apple distinguished educator | class of 2000