Making Dialogs in Frontier

Sam DeVore sdevore at cliffhanger.com
Mon Jul 29 13:49:53 PDT 2002

On 7/29/02 12:39 PM, "Helmut Jäcklein" <hjaecklein at vogel-druck.de> wrote:

> Hello list!
>
> I am still looking for a good method to make Dialogs in Frontier.
> "DialogDirector" made by Christopher E. Hyde
> <http://www.hylight.demon.co.uk/DialogDirector/>
> would be great. But when i try it out after loading its osax, i earn
> "MacOS Error 6500" only.
>
> Has somebody experiences about this kind of osax?

No I haven't but if you are working in os x I don't think that osax support
is built into the os x version of frontier.  If you want to do dialogs you
might want to look at mac bird (you can still build the dialogs in os 9 and
run them in os x and 9)    http://macbird.userland.com/  Though these days
you might want to consider using a browser interface for x-platform issues.

Sam D

Samuel C. DeVore    sdevore at teachesme.com
www.TeachesMe.com
Because if you are not managing your content...
Who is?
See us for content management for teachers/schools/students