Another Request: sablotron.dll

Bill Humphries whump at apple.com
Mon Mar 18 17:38:31 PST 2002

I'd also like to call an XSLT engine from inside of Frontier, but I don't
want to have to fork a process to do it.

I'm not a C/C++ head, so I don't know the difficulties involved in adding
something like Ginger Aliance's Sablotron XSLT processor.
http://www.gingerall.org/charlie/ga/xml/p_sab.xml

I mention Sablotron because I know that Marc Liyanage has Sablotron
running under OS X for his Test XSLT app, as well as a build of PHP. http:
//www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/welcome.html#testxslt

This would be useful because XSLT is XML, so we can compile XML and XSLT
in the object database, and then decompile and slam documents together to
do the right thing.

----
Bill Humphries <whump at apple.com>
Webmaster, HR Systems