Dreamweaver and Frontier

Jack Foster Mancilla iJak at mac.com
Mon Mar 25 12:00:58 PST 2002

.

Hello;

The Dreamweaver to Frontier connection (Copy/Paste) back and forth
from classic dreamweaver to OSX Radio/Manila/Frontier is sketchy at
best. ... I had to go to an intermediary program (bbEdit) for
consistant results. ... Dreamweaver for OSX is in Beta and that
should make a difference in the near future.