Quitting

Mike Healy mhealy at nldatasystems.com
Sat Nov 23 13:31:11 PST 2002

After working out the Frontier/Filemaker interaction problems I was having
(thanks Sean), I thought I had successfully moved to Frontier for OS
X...things are fine with 10.1.5 but now with either 10.2.1 or 10.2.2
Frontier unexpectedly quits all the time.

I¹m sure that filemaker.setData() is a problem, there may be others, but
there are also many filemaker.xxx() routines that work well...In the past,
I¹d get a script error when something didn¹t work right, now Frontier just
dies...

Any ideas...???

Mike Healy
Northern Lights DataSystems, Inc.