funky member signup form

Sarah Lohnes slohnes at middlebury.edu
Tue Sep 10 08:38:57 PDT 2002

An update:

> It appears as though there's something wrong with the macro that renders the
> signup page.  I haven't been able to find a place to change this, though: I
> got as far as manilaSuite.memebers.signUpPage, but can't figure out where
> the actual password information is rendered and stored.

I believe I've found where the password information lives - in
prefsSuite.signupWizard.outline.  I was hoping to see something like two
extra items in the outline, a repeat of the password and password repeat
items, but no such luck.  It appears to be clean.  So, I'm still rather at a
loss as to the cause of the problem...

Sarah

--
Sarah Lohnes