Can't print or paste

Frank Tansey tansey at sonoma.edu
Thu Sep 12 17:36:57 PDT 2002

Two problems continue after upgrading to Frontier 9 and Mac OS X (10.2)
printing and pasting from Word. These are two long-stand reported problems
that really hurt my productivity in Frontier.

In the case of printing, every time I try and print in Frontier it crashes.
Any unsaved work is obviously lost, and it is especially annoying when I
print by accident rather than the careful, tentative testing of printing.

The second issue is also a carryover. I am unable to copy from Word X and
paste into Frontier. Clients regularly send Word files, and the inability to
move content into Frontier add huge overhead to every project.

Anyone have a solution?

Frank
--
Frank Tansey