#members attribute

EXT-Peter.harbeson at nokia.com EXT-Peter.harbeson at nokia.com
Mon Jan 6 10:05:31 PST 2003

Hi,
This is escaping me at the moment. After upgrading to Frontier 9 and moving to new hardware I'm seeing this error when trying to access editorial functions:

#members attribute must be either a table or the name of a sub-table or valid address or string in members.root

As far as I can tell, this refers to the #members object in the site's admin table -- but it IS a valid address in members.root. I sort of have the feeling I'm overlooking something obvious!

Pete Harbeson