Frontier-Users digest, Vol 1 #246 - 5 msgs

Nate Russell nate at int-res.com
Tue May 13 07:23:46 PDT 2003

>>  >I'm running Frontier 5.1.6 on Mac OS 9. When I publish a page in Frontier
>>  >I would like to be able to send it to 2 places via FTP. One is our remote
>>  >web server at our domain. The other is a eMac running OS X and Apache
>>  >acting as our local intranet server. How and where would I set up the
>>  >eMac's ftp information in Frontier? Right now the #ftpSite table for our
>>  >webserver looks like this:
>>
>>An FTP table can have alternate FTP sub-tables for differently named
>>templates, i.e. for each template a sub-folder in the #ftp folder with the
>>same name will allow for an additional location.  It's called
>>scalable content.
>>
>>http://frontier.userland.com/stories/storyReader$88

Okay Back from vacation. I hope the thread won't be ignored.

I tried this but I only use one template, the default modified. I
made a copy of my default template, called it templateLocal and put
in in the #templates subfolder. I then put a subtable in the ftpSite
table called "templateLocal" with the all the necessary settings. As
far as I can tell Frontier just ignores it. I'll fiddle with it some
more but I'm stumped.

Nate

--
Nate Russell, Webmaster