Can't edit msg with Netscape

David A. Bayly Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:11:29 +0100

This is almost certainly a table error and most likely in your template.

Suggestion, if you have access to a Macintosh, then try the iCab
browser[1] and use its superior error detection and reporting
abilities to debug the template html.

[1] <http://www.icab.de/>
.

--

- David Bayly.       Programmer and digest reader.     dbayly at udena dot ch
  		Digest Readers do it once a day.