where to define headerColor and headerTextColor for Discussion Groups?

Lawrence Lee Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 12:38:53 -0800

Hi Susan,

headerColor can be defined in Seperators and headerTextColor is in
Seperator text on the Appearance prefs page. The two macros are also
used on some other pages, so you could also replace the macros with
specific colors in the template if you want to only use it there.

Lawrence