site not saving from radio

Katie, Abby, Alison and Sam DeVore Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 15:38:28 -0700

trying to save a page from my site realbasicprinting.weblogs.com
reports an error " "The server, realbasicprinting.weblogs.com,
returned error code 4: Can't find a sub-table named
"realbasicPrintingMAnilaWebsite". "  I was trying to update my
xml-rpc client for Ralbasic webpage with new examples and docs.

thanks
   Sam D
- To be great is to be misunderstood  (Ralph
      \                                 Waldo
       \                              Emerson)
      /|\
   o_/ | \_     Sam DeVore <sdevore@mac.com>