mailStory() macro

Donovan Watts Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 13:08:07 -0700

I went to alter my macro per your suggestion and guess what? My curly
brackets were altered because I made the macro legal _after_ I added the
macro to my template. My bad. I should have checked before assuming things
weren't working. Anyhow, now I can Mail This Story! Very cool feature
that'll get plenty of use on my CORAL sites.