updating messages directly in the database - changes not appearing on Web

Jim Byrne Manila-Newbies@userland.com
Sat, 05 Jan 2002 14:09:22 +0000

I have a very large Web page that I have been trying to update using Radio
Userland - but when I try to save the page back to the Frontier server it
times out.

I have access to the Frontier server - so I decided to edit the page
directly in the messages table. The problem is that my changes do not appear
on the Web page. I assume this is because pages are cached somewhere. How do
I clear out the cache? (If indeed that is what is happening.)

Thanks,
Jim

--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Everything you need to know about publishing accessible information on the
Web.

The Making Connections Unit: http://www.mcu.org.uk/

Scottish Disability Information Mailing list: