New Message: Multiple ManilaWebsites.root Not All Loading

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Tue Dec 19 10:04:19 CST 2006

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14541

By: ken tompkins (ken at loki.stockton.edu)

I have three separate ManilaWebsites.root files. They have gotten large -- I have 1400+ sites on the server -- so I created a fourth this term. Only a few sites have been created since the beginning of the term so I paid no attention to it.

Now a faculty has created a site and, if I don't manually load the root file after restarting the server, accessing his site fails.

How can I make sure that this fourth root file loads when I restart the server without doing it manually?

ken tompkins