New Message: Sorry! There was an error: Cant evaluate the expression because the name 114675456 hasnt been defined.

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Jan 7 13:14:43 CST 2007

A new message was posted:

Address: http://frontier.userland.com/discuss/msgReader$14551

By: Jack Foster Mancilla (ijak at mac.com)

I have recently moved ip numbers. ... Since moving, about half of my manila sites do not show up. ... I get this error. ...

"Sorry! There was an error: Can’t evaluate the expression because the name “114675456” hasn’t been defined."

I have disabled, changed URL, re-enabled, these sites through the web controls, and manually, on the server. ... They just do not show up. ... Is there someone that could help me get those sites back up?