Who can be hosted on Frontier and Manila

Stephen Waters sbwaters at rny.com
Mon Jun 13 12:27:11 CDT 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to understand the statements under the "License" for
Frontier as shown for Version 9.5. It says:

"Unless expressly consented to by UserLand, permit third parties or
other individuals to use the Software except under the terms listed
above;" [But nothing really is listed above.]

"Permit concurrent use of the Software by any third party;"

Reading it, it seems to suggest that Userland has decided to take
control over whom I decide to let have a blog.

Now, can someone please explain this so it makes sense?

Whom I choose to host is my business, NOT Userland's. I pay for the
bandwidth. I assure Userland and anyone who cares to listen, that if I
am interpreting this policy correctly, I shall migrate OFF of Userland
products at the first opportunity.

Please say it ain't so.

Regards/Stephen