New Message: Re: Manila 9.5 preferences broken?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Oct 3 12:50:35 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

Applying the site update did the trick, although every prefs page has a double title inside it, like "Welcome [paragraph break] Welcome."

And you're right, it's not the Manila 9.5 version of the file at all - the advanced prefs are 9.0 style. I'm going to restore a version of a backup from about 2 weeks ago and then apply updates again and see where I get (I have a backup from last night, to get back to where we are now). Most puzzling.