New Message: Re: Regular,intermittent crashes????

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sat Oct 22 19:29:43 CDT 2005

By: Bill (lists at whalesong.org)

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the info. I am still on 10.2.8 Server because I have had not a reason to upgrade the Server OS. So you are running 9.1 on 10.3.9?

I would be keen to hear from someone on either OS version who has large uptime intervals.

Like you, this is not a rant, rather a way of determining what my expectations should be against some benchmarks.

LIke you, I am in the education/Government sector. I am the CEO of a not-for-profit that works with State and Federal Governments.

I must say 9.5 is excellent and I look forward to some of the changes in 9.6.

Cheers

Bill