New Message: Re: Google Adsense and Manila/Frontier

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Sun Sep 11 12:27:29 CDT 2005

By: Matt Deatherage (frontier at gcsf.com)

Well, I take it back - on later visits to the message, the google map does not show up, but sometimes after letting the page sit for a while, it does.

I made the tag "![CDATA[" legal by adding it to (myManilaSite.["#newsSite"].legalTags.["![CDATA["]), but although it shows up as legal on the prefs page (I added it as a table with flClose of false and flLegal of true), Manila still neuters it. I don't know if this is related or not. I think not - typically, after the page sits for a minute or two, the map shows up. I suspect it's a Google issue.

This is a Manila site.. http://manila.userland.com/.