Major Static Rendering Errors

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Tue Aug 8 18:43:44 CDT 2006

Kelly,

We've released fixes for these three items. If you are currently running the
Manila 9.6 beta, you can update manila.root to receive the bug fixes.

If not, email me off list at lawrence at userland.com and I'll email you the
changes to manually import into your copy of Manila.

Lawrence Lee
UserLand Software
www.userland.com