Internal database error

Lawrence Lee lawrence at userland.com
Wed Mar 8 12:25:35 CST 2006

Hi Rick,

Approx. how many sites do you have remaining in your manilaWebsites.root
file?

The file size of a root file will only compact after a "save a copy"

One way to determine which site(s) are corrupted is to select the Manila
site table when viewing the manilaWebsites.root window in the application
window. Then choose Main->Export. If there is any corruption in the table,
you should receive an error message.

Lawrence Lee
UserLand Software
www.userland.com