New Message: RSS Customization in 9.6?

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Fri Mar 10 09:35:48 CST 2006

By: Dan Schmit (dschmit2 at unl.edu)

Will 9.6 feature the ability to customize RSS feed with additional elements (i.e. iTunes elements)? This is an important feature to our users who would like to use Manila as a podcasting platform. If you plan to be listed in iTunes, the additional elements are necessary in order to be listed with complete information in the iTunes directory.

Why not add the feature to the advanced section of prefs? It could be similar to the way that we customize other templates.

Dan