New Message: Re: Modifying Stats email subject

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Nov 5 05:31:30 CST 2007

By: Ben Collis (ben at dp.co.nz)

I see I missed the response ... (apologies guys)

It is a stats email .. corresponding to the data you see at /stats/referers etc

It is possibly a ManilaFixer feature, I could not say when it was set up as I did not kick it off originally.

It currently makes Stats emails with the Subject

[machine name] Statistics for [original site name] at [date time].

Where as I would like to be able to set it as

[original site name] Statistics [date time].

or

Statistics [original site name] [date time].

Is the stats email a ManilaFixer feature ?

thanks in advance,

Ben