New Message: GEMS/Files

webmaster at userland.com webmaster at userland.com
Mon Oct 13 13:41:24 CDT 2008

By: Manila Newbie (ManilaNewbie at hotmail.co.uk)

Since the server transfer (BIG thanks to Lawrence for his trouble-shooting assistance) I have been left with one issue I am unable to resolve.

When clicking on a previously or newly uploaded file I get one of the two following errors:

When the URL is

http://192.168.1.xxx/manila/gems/nameofsite/nameoffile.pdf

I get

Sorry! There was an error: Can't process the request because there is no object named "manila".

The error was detected by Frontier 9.5 in mainResponder.respond. Webmaster: E-Mail address. Time: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 18:27:59 GMT.

When the URL is http://www.myhomewebsitename.com/manila/gems/nameofsite/nameoffile.pdf

I get

404 Not Found
The requested URL http://www.myhomewebsitename.com/manila/gems/nameofsite/nameoffile.pdf was not found on this server.